I suggest you ...

have a suggestion box

Dear Microsoft,
I know this missive doesn’t fit into any of your categories and that is part of the problem. There is nowhere to leave direct comments unrelated to any specific product. And finally finding somewhere took a great amount of search.
wfp.microsoft.com took too long to respond. That is what I am up against when looking to voice my opinion.

Try searching for what you need
This page doesn’t exist.
CV: FMfE5AuQw0Wz6POL.5

My problem is with your system as a whole. I don’t want to update to windows ten because of the way you dummied your system down. You are bowing to the lowest common denominator especially by dubbing programs into apps. If you are confused by what I’m saying then Bing “Eloi and the time machine”. Microsoft 10 is helping to make more.
I understand you want slaves to your program but think, what are the chances that any of these lazy, obese millennials will start coding for themselves. Not likely right? So why try to turn us all into the insipid idiots you are marketing to? There has to be a line where you don’t believe we are all complete assholes and treat us with the respect deserving of our ages. Shouldn’t you ask your customers to rise to the occasion? Isn’t that how you started Gates? Just like children with ripe minds and fairy tales.
I beg you. Please be different. Please contain the goal of bettering the human race in mind instead of trying to enslave them with your redundant apps. Be different. I can’t say it enough. There is a wider goal here. You are supposed to be the very definition of progress but yet now your equivalent is cave drawings while you are the only trog with fire. When teaching a child you want to show it plays or games or stories but that is how we learn and how our brains adapt. Make our brains grow. Stop pandering. That is how children learn.
Maybe someone will read this, more than likely an east indian call assistant will trash it but let this be my message in a bottle. Be more. Not for me but because it’s right.
I’m sure would voice their opinion but they don’t have the facilities to since you are too busy wearing them down with your Microsoft 10 garbage whetstone. That’s right keep addressing the symptom and not the problem and you fail to understand why google has overtaken you.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)