I suggest you ...

Provide more detailed documentation for UEV Windows 10 1607

We are looking at running UEV for Windows 10 1607 but despite following all the TechNet Documentation provided it is not working. We want to use the users GPO Folder Redirected server home shares %homeshare%%homepath% as the storage location, and just use Microsoft Default templates (not custom ones) Even though it is all set in Group Policy the Get-UevTemplate is blank and the Storage is blank and the settings are not roaming. I cannot find any detailed documentation on what is allowed for storage paths and what isn't, how UEV works (tasks, services etc) or where to go next to troubleshoot. The UEV Event logs are empty.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lara AllsoppLara Allsopp shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Louis DawsonLouis Dawson commented  · 

OK I got is working using GPOs but would like More Documentation using it with SCCM, configuration items and baselines. I want to enforce some settings which are global across a domain forest but avoid using GPO.

• CamillaCamilla commented  · 

This is how we did it, activate UE-V get the correct settings in gpo and apply to computer, activate the built in templates in powershell with command Register-UEVTemplate –path C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\UEV\InboxTemplates\*.xml

Feedback and Knowledge Base